The Pay-for-Performance method is a much more aggressive approach than most classical SEO packages. If your company is intent in increasing exposure across multiple search engines, search engine optimization (SEO) is what you want. But if your company already knows the keyword(s) that is the best sales driver for them, then Pay-for-Performance is the best strategy to go with because, in some instances, improving on a few keywords is a lot more cost-effective than a full-fledged SEO campaign. By concentrating on a few targeted keywords, traffic and conversions can dramatically increase for your company.
The difference between SEO and Pay-for-Performance is quite simple. The SEO strategy is to cover several keywords pertaining to your company throughout the different search engines while Pay-for-Performance offers a much more basic solution. Instead of spreading resources out, Pay-for-Performance focuses on one to five valuable keywords and concentrates on ranking those in the top search positions in Google. Pay-for-Performance allows you to focus your resources on getting high rankings for a small number of valuable keywords and phrases.
Another option you could choose to go with is Google AdWords or other pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. PPC means you will pay for each click on a specified keyword clicked on by consumers. This strategy places your company on the top of Google in the sponsored links box as a paid advertisement. Procuring a first page position in Google for keywords with a heavy monthly search volume helps bring your company a significant amount of traffic, which helps bring up the search engine rankings.
Pay-for-Performance offers the same guaranteed and easily quantifiable results as PPC but allows customers to enhance their most valuable ranking keywords organically. Pay-for-Performance focuses on ranking through a more organic approach and acquires positive results through the organic searches they offer. An estimated 80% of users click on the organic results as opposed to the sponsored links, while the other 20% click on the sponsored links. So your company is getting the majority of traffic at a lower investment.
Pay-for-Performance is not meant for everyone. In order to receive a return on your investment it is vital to know the value of the keywords you want to target. You will need to completely assess your company’s website in advance to ensure first page results are achievable for your website with the specified keyword(s) that you have chosen. Only then will your return be worth the initial investment.
The Pay-for-Performance method is a much more aggressive approach than most classical SEO packages.
SMO is vital to an online company’s success because there are thousands of similar companies
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites.
Enter your email to subscribe to future updates
The Mango Media team provides an exceptional web design service. They are very Professional & Top Web Development Company , manage their work flow well, and very responsive to customer needs. I'm glad to have found them.
Getting your website or blog or online entity to be the subject of appreciation and popularity can be made possible by clever web application development.
There are several professional SEO companies in every country. Search engine optimization is extremely vital for the accessibility of a website.
2/642, Habeeba Street,
Chinna Neelankarai, Chennai , 600041 India
+91 - 44 - 244 96 451 / 244 96 452