The variance between SEO, PPC and SMM for lead generation have been running for long period of time. As stated in a survey, SEO is the best source for drive valuable lead generation. SEO have many relative advantages-
1. The Results are Low Cost (In Comparison to Adwords and PPC)
2. Definite Increase in Traffic
3. Higher Brand Credibility, People Trust Google
4. Better ROI (Return on Investment) Than Normal Ads
5. Your Competitors Are Doing It
6. Take Your Business to the Next Level
7. 250 Million websites on the web, SEO makes you stand out
8. 60% Of Clicks Go to the First Result
9. You’ll Have Access to Data
10. The Results are long term
Over PPC including 86% of organic searches trustful SEO listings, comparative of PPC listings. Every business owners think there marketing and promotion want long term to gain ROI, SEO is the best place to drive more leads to the business. At the same time marketers put more effect to gain long term results.
1. Around the globe 82.6% of internet users are using search engine.
2. As per the small business report, 52% of small business are enhancing their SEO budget.
3. If you compare B2B and B2C SEO, 57% of B2B and 41% of B2C marketers have SEO is the primary source of generating leads.
1. Lead Generating Website
2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
3. Online Networking (Social Media Marketing)
6. eBooks/White papers
7. Online Marketing Videos
9. Industry Research Reports
10. Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising